Did you know:
The Maserati MC12 was designed and built the car on the chassis of the Ferrari Enzo but the final car has much larger size and a had lower drag coefficient. The MC12 is longer, wider and taller and has a sharper nose and smoother curves than the Ferrari Enzo. However, the Enzo has faster acceleration, better braking performance (shorter braking distance) and a higher top speed. The top speed of the Maserati MC12 is 330 kilometres per hour (205 mph) whereas the top speed of the Enzo Ferrari is 350 kilometres per hour (217.5 mph) 399 Ferrari Enzo’s were produced, and 50 MC12’s were produced, making it much more rare.
I still like MC12 much more than the Enzo.
13 Notes/ Hide
- lilcolaboi reblogged this from alazyfilipinoboy
- j-weeb likes this
- alazyfilipinoboy reblogged this from hauna-wong
- chefdeelight likes this
- hauna-wong reblogged this from slim-shadee
- jledesma likes this
- slim-shadee reblogged this from grey-silhouettes
- istheskyblue likes this
- grey-silhouettes reblogged this from f-rappachino
- f-rappachino reblogged this from bmwe38
- f-rappachino likes this
- bmwe38 posted this